A Two Step Journey Through Grief
Recommendations From Our Auxiliary Board
Step 1: Keep a Journal
Keeping a journal of personal experiences is one of the most important things you can do to assist in moving through your grief. By personal experiences, we mean signs, dreams, and synchronicities that provide inner knowledge that we are more than our physical bodies. We recommend that you write down each experience as it occurs, including the date and time. The process of writing about these experiences is twofold.
Putting your experiences down on paper tends to open recall of the entire communication, and opens one up to future reception of such information.
Accumulating such evidence can be a valuable tool of which to refer back when you are questioning the reality of communicating with another realm and can be helpful in the grief process.
Step 2: Important Reading
The following list of books, read in the order presented here, will answer many of the questions with which you are now asking yourself. It will also allow you to make sense of the workings of the greater universe and help you to understand that your deceased loved ones have not ceased to exist.
1. On Life after Death, revised – Elizabeth Kubler-Ross MD
On Life after Death, revised
2. Afterlife Encounters: Ordinary People, Extraordinary Experiences – Dianne Arcangel
Afterlife Encounters: Ordinary People, Extraordinary Experiences by Dianne Arcangel (1-Sep-2005) Paperback
3. Testimony of Light: An Extraordinary Message of Light After Death – Helen Greaves
Testimony of Light: An Extraordinary Message of Life After Death
4. Messages and Miracles: Extraordinary Experiences of the Bereaved – Louis LaGrand PhD
Messages & Miracles: Extraordinary Experiences of the Bereaved
5. Where Two Worlds Meet – Janet Nohavec
Where Two Worlds Meet
6. The Last Frontier: Exploring the Afterlife and Transforming Our Fear of Death – Julia Assante PhD
Ph.D. Julia Assante: The Last Frontier : Exploring the Afterlife and Transforming Our Fear of Death (Paperback); 2012 Edition
7. The Afterlife Unveiled: What the Dead are Telling Us About Their World – Stafford Betty PhD
The Afterlife Unveiled: What the Dead are Telling Us About Their World
8. Opening Heaven’s Door: Investigating Stories of Life, Death, and What Comes After – Patricia Pearson
Opening Heaven's Door: Investigating Stories of Life, Death, and What Comes After
9. Proof Positive: Metaphysical Wisdom – Doreen Molloy
Proof Positive: Metaphysical Wisdom
10. The Afterlife Revealed: What Happens After We Die – Michael Tymn
The Afterlife Revealed: What Happens After We Die
11.Love Knows No Death: A Guided Workbook for Grief Transformation – Piero Calvi-Parisetti MD
Love Knows No Death: A Guided Workbook for Grief Transformation
12. Mind Beyond Brain: Buddhism, Science and the Paranormal – David E Presti PhD
Mind Beyond Brain: Buddhism, Science, and the Paranormal